Friday, January 6, 2012

Van Halen Play Blazing Show at Tiny NYC Club

van halen Video







Here's the official music video for Van Halen's Hot For Teacher Don't forget to comment rate and subscribe to our videos! Also this video was suggested by a fellow youtuber! Killermonkey5 Thank you and don't forget to suggest for some video's!
[random:60]
van halen Video







Van Halen "Jump" available on iTunes: tinyurl.com Artist: Van Halen Album: 1984 Label: Warner Brothers Records Year: 1984 This official music video is copyright 1984 Warner Brothers Records. I do not claim ownership to this video or song. All rights reserved by copyright holders. Vocals: David Lee Roth Guitar: Eddie Van Halen Bass: Michael Anthony Drums: Alex Van Halen The lyrics are posted below: I get up, and nothing gets me down. You got it tough. I've seen the toughest soul around. And I know, baby, just how you feel. You've got to roll with the punches to get to what's real Oh can't you see me standing here, I've got my back against the record machine I ain't the worst that you've seen. Oh can't you see what I mean ? Might as well jump. Jump ! Might as well jump. Go ahead, jump. Jump ! Go ahead, jump. Aaa-ohh Hey you ! Who said that ? Baby how you been ? You say you don't know, you won't know until you begin. Well can't you see me standing here, I've got my back against the record machine I ain't the worst that you've seen. Oh can't you see what I mean ? Might as well jump. Jump! Go ahead, jump. Might as well jump. Jump! Go ahead, jump. Jump! (guitar solo) (keyboard solo) Part of the video version: Aaa-ohh! Might as well jump. Jump! Go ahead, jump. Get it and jump. Jump! Go ahead, jump Jump! Jump! Jump! Jump!
[random:60]

I collected this news about van halen and i will get more of it every day

Van Halen Play Blazing Show at Tiny NYC Club
By Andy Greene Wolfgang Van Halen, Eddie Van Halen and David Lee Roth of Van Halen perform at Cafe Wha? in New York. "It's like climbing into a rocket in here," David Lee Roth said as he stepped onto the matchbox-sized stage at New York's 250-capacity ...
Read more on RollingStone.com




Van Halen returns; Music biz takes its temperature; Bjork is for the children
By Chris Richards Van Halen — pictured here back-in-the-day, circa 1982 — are back. Again. (AP Photo/File)- Break out your air guitar. Again. Van Halen recently announced that they're back together and will hitting the road in 2012. ...
Read more on Washington Post (blog)




Van Halen?????
I saw Van Halen in oakland 12/22/07 and I was wondering if anyone knew if there was going to be a live DVD for that show or any other show for that matter I dont really care where it is I just want to see it again.



Answer by LittleBarb
Go to Van Halen.com and check on their official website... it should have concert dates and notices about any dvds that may be issued from the concerts...



What do you think? Comment below!

2 comments:

  1. There may be a DVD with clips from that certain concert, but Van Halen is playing at a lot of places and I don't think that they will make an entire DVD about just one place. Hopefully, there will be a DVD with some concert clips because I didn't get the chance to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try the album Live right here right now....there should also be a dvd out for this concert as well.

    ReplyDelete