Friday, January 6, 2012

The Breakfast Meeting: Spin Off the Nook to Save It? Ab/Fab and Van Halen Return

van halen Video








[random:60]
van halen Video







This video was exclusive to the Van Halen News Desk and I just want it to be seen by a wider audience. All rights to Van Halen and the Van Halen News Desk. January 3, 2012 - Tour dates announced January 10, 2012 - Tickets go on sale, first single released, first music video released February 7, 2012 - Album release date January 10, 2012 and onward - Van Halen world domination
[random:60]

This is some search About van halen

The Breakfast Meeting: Spin Off the Nook to Save It? Ab/Fab and Van Halen Return
Van Halen, reunited with David Lee Roth as the group's front man, held a concert in a cramped Greenwich Village club that holds maybe 250 people. The guest list included every music writer in the city, scores of people from the music industry with ...
Read more on New York Times (blog)




Van Halen to come to the Palace of Auburn Hills
By Steve Byrne The Palace of Auburn Hills will host the second date of the much-anticipated Van Halen tour, promoters have announced. The veteran hard rock band, including original singer David Lee Roth, revealed the itinerary in connection with a ...
Read more on Detroit Free Press




van halen?
favorite song by van halen best song gets most points



Answer by ahab850
Humans Being
then Right Now...



Give your answer opinion about van halen below!

16 comments:

  1. And the Cradle Will Rock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot for Teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite is panama hands down

    ReplyDelete
  4. Panama
    then Unchained

    ReplyDelete
  5. UNCHAINED
    ICE CREAM MAN
    RUNNING WITH THE DEVIL

    ReplyDelete
  6. ♥some♥wanna♥know♥™January 6, 2012 at 12:41 PM

    Hot for Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Drop Dead Legs.......nice white teeth,Betty Boop

    ReplyDelete
  8. The whole Diver Down album. Yes, I said album. Guess my age?:) Song?: Big Bad Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Running with the devil, jump, and panama...I just like eddie van halen in general!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the song Unchained

    Funny I was in Cabo, Mexico a couple months ago and I saw a Sammy Hagar concert and after the concert I saw him walking to his car out back... and I ran to him and asked for his autograph and he signed my Tequila bottle. I will never forget that day!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ain't Talkin Bout Love is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finish what ya started

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would say that "Unchained" from the FAIR WARNING album is the closest they ever came to sounding like a rock band and not just a "party" band.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pound Cake & Right Now

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sinner's Swing from the Fair Warning Album.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi there, You've done an excellent job. I will certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they'll be benefited from this website.
    Revell Star Wars -Millennium Falcon

    ReplyDelete