Sunday, January 8, 2012

Latest Houston Texans News

houston texans Video







www.mrinstrumentalist.com Http This is my tribute to Huston Texans Quarterback Matt Shaub. This one goes out to all Texan fans and football fans in general. Yes we have football and here it comes! Due to my many fans that do not use Facebook, I will continue to post my videos on Youtube as well as other video sharing sites. I ask that you please support my music if you like it by visiting my website and thank you for telling your friends about my work. Contact me about a custom , original score for your next project. This video is a demo of my scoring abilities. Watch more of my videos and you will see I am very versatile and ready to score your project! I am still working on my jazz album as well so stay tuned! To all my fans from around the world I appreciate you so very much! This video is not endorsed by and there is no affiliation with the National Football League, NASA, CBS ESPN or NBC. I thank and respect them for what they do and so should you. Visit www.nfl.com for the greatest NFL highlights
[random:60]
houston texans Video







Pittsburgh Steelers vs Houston Texans Highlights PIT - 10 HOU - 17
[random:60]

This is some search About houston texans

Texans linemen announce elementary schools in intros, fine teammate who doesn't
By Chris Chase By Chris Chase | Shutdown Corner – 11 hours ago The Houston Texans made two important debuts in Saturday's AFC wild card game. It was, of course, the first playoff game in franchise history. But it was also the first time the team ...
Read more on Yahoo! Sports (blog)





Bengals Vs. Texans, NFL Playoffs 2012: Andre Johnson Claims To Be Ready ...
The Houston Texans are preparing to host the Cincinnati Bengals in the opening round of the 2012 NFL playoffs on Saturday. It will be the first-ever playoff appearance for the Texans franchise. There is still some last-minute news coming out regarding ...
Read more on SB Nation



Houston Texans?
I'd like to know if any Houston Texans fans stopped being Houston Texans fans on the draft day because of the Mario Williams pick? If so, who will you now root for?



Answer by Detroit fan in Colorado
i hope not i dont like the texans im a lions fan i love them every year. if they changed sides their fickle anyways and the texans didnt need them.



Know better? Leave your own opinion about subject houston texans in the comments!

10 comments:

  1. ahammondtx@sbcglobal.netJanuary 8, 2012 at 8:01 AM

    Well, my husband is pretty die hard when it comes to the Texans and they can do nothing wrong. He was pissed at the choices made with the draft however. I tell him like this... "at least we will still be able to get cheap seats on ebay next season" due to the fact they will suck next year as they did last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. im a texans fan and alwyz will b cuz h-town ROX!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't. I am not an owner or a coach, I did not understand the pick, but I guess it had something to do with needs and money. I have also become use to rooting for a loser, so this won't change anything very quickly.

    Please pick me for the best answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a Texans fan, but I wouldn't be surprised if some are getting close to that point. Houston was predicted by some last year to possibly be a playoff contender, and then they were absolutely horrible.

    I think if think if the Texans continue with that horribleness, then they will lose some fans because they had a chance at Reggie Bush or Vince Young.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's nothing wrong with who they picked..They need a big guy and they got him...All the glitz and glamor the skill positions usually show don't always pay off...There's a big difference between the pros and college ball..Big guys have an easier adjustment.

    They made a good pick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wouldn't call myself a fan but since I live in houston I wanted them to get better

    I thought it was a given to take Reggie
    Reggie is better
    instead they get a guy that sits out of practice cuz he broke a nail

    but they did get a little better by fireing the coach and sorry a$ $ GM
    they still suck
    I lost hope with david carr
    I go 4 the cowboys

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a Vikings fan. Except when they are out on a "SEX' Boat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the only time I was a vikings fan was when the were on the sex boat. Fred Smoot = 15inches on rubber goodness

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like the Texans. I'm a Cowboys fans. I still tease my girlfriend because they won only two games last season

    ReplyDelete
  10. I live in houston and just recently became a fan once they got rid of "THE WIG". but i have always been down with the titans (old oilers)

    ReplyDelete