Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Latest Girl Scout Cookies News

girl scout cookies Video







Girl Scout Cookies Webinar
[random:60]
girl scout cookies Video







Hey TROOP AID® Patriots, The Girl Scouts of Northern OHIO donated almost 000 in Girl Scout Cookies to Operation Troop Aid... I am on my way to Dayton OH and then Tampa FL to get them all shipped over to our TROOPS... OORAH!! Mark...
[random:60]

This is some search About girl scout cookies

The Week Ahead: January 9-13
Cookies! Reading Girl Scouts will be hosting a Girl Scout cookie booth sale on Friday Jan. 13 at Gregory's on Main Street from 5 – 8 pm Be sure to stop by and get your Thin Mints, Caramel deLites, Peanut Butter Patties, Shortbread, Peanut Butter ...
Read more on Patch.com




Jackson Girl Scout Troop Spreads Holiday Cheer
The Brownies of Girl Scouts of the Jersey Shore Troop 462 have truly been spreading the holiday joy this season. Every year, Jo Gotto, Program Leader at Arc of Ocean County Chapter since 1955, organizes a cookie exchange for Arc's participants. ...
Read more on Jackson NJ Online




What is the best way to sell Girl Scout cookies?
This fall I will be selling Girl Scout cookies. Going door to door is fine, I love doing stuff like that in my neighborhood. My family will buy some boxes and my mom can also take them to work, but I want to go beyond that. What should I do?




Answer by Debbie
Outside of a grocery store or a shopping mall.



Give your answer opinion about girl scout cookies below!

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment